Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. Since 2007, I have spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton Riverbend Family History Centre. I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog For information the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Thursday, August 03, 2017

Feedspot Top 100 Genealogy Blogs

I received a pleasant surprise. My blog is mostly my personal musings about family history. I wish to thank you for taking the time to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Bill's Genealogy has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Genealogy Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/genealogy_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Genealogy Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the following badge on your blog. Use the below code to display this badge proudly on your blog."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home