Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. Since 2007, I have spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton Riverbend Family History Centre. I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog For information the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Monday, July 10, 2017

New Family Member

In family history, I tend to look back in time. But sometimes I need to look forward.

Here is a photo of our newest grandchild, Lillyanna Dorothy. She is beautiful, with a full head of black hair and a clear complexion.

As I think of the changes my mother has seen during her lifetime, and the changes I have seen in mine, it is hard to visualize what the future holds for Lillyanna. God bless you little one. May He shelter you in the hollow of his hands, as you move forward to play your own special role here on earth. May you bring to your parents the joy that only a child can bring!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home