Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. Since 2007, I have spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton Riverbend Family History Centre. I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog For information the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Rob and Rachel's Move  
Well, our newly-weds have moved into a place of their own. I haven't seen it yet, but I helped loading up the moving van at Mark's house, where they have been living. They were also assisted by Mark, Andrew, and Ed. Rob's friend Sean, who is recovering from an accident also helped. They won't be entirely alone, as Sean is moving there with them and will help with the rent. Still, it is a big step forward for them as a couple. Mark, Andrew and I all needed to leave when the truck was loaded. Rob, Rachel, and Ed would unload it at the other house, with help from the missionaries serving in Castle Downs Ward. When you need a helping hand, it is nice to have people you can ask, and missionaries are among the nicest people.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home