Bill's Genealogy Blog

Bill Buchanan is a long-time genealogy enthusiast, living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada. This blog will describe my experiences as I research my family history and help others.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

I am a retired online school teacher. I love family history. Since 2007, I have spent much of my time providing part-time support for the world's largest free family history site https://familysearch.org This is very rewarding. I have helped others with the Family Tree and related FamilySearch products.
In 2010-2018 I served in the Edmonton Riverbend Family History Centre. I have a FHC blog at Bill's Family History Center Blog For information the Latter-day Saints and family history click https://www.comeuntochrist.org/

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fire Notes
There was a slight misunderstanding, Evelyn's family were not evacuated from Wabasca. Part of the Bigstone Cree Nation was evacuated, but not their part. Weather conditions have improved (and with the additional fire fighters and equipment) it looks like they are in no danger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home