Rob's next novel
My son Rob, sent me an electronic copy of his next novel. I really enjoyed it.
I am glad that Judy and I had a chance to finish reading his previous project, which is a sci-fi screen play, before her passing. His first novel was a lengthy epic fantasy work "The God Chronicles", which we also enjoyed. The new novel is shorter and faster paced.
Parts Unknown: Love, Espionage, and Vampires in the Year 2133
He described it as "a cyber-punk novel featuring a vampire". Basically it is science fiction (one of my favorite genres) which includes a wonderful vampire character and a male journalist who got fired for telling the truth. As they try to expose a corrupt corporation, the story takes numerous twists and turns.
I expect Rob will self-publish this novel within a year. I look forward to adding it to my bookshelf.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home